One VIP cabin
One twin cabin
All with ensuite facilities
Price TermsPlus Expenses
Price from: $24,000
High season rate: $27,000
High Season: July & August
12% VAT applies for charters in Greek waters
WIND OF CHANGE yacht charter price
|# of charter days||Base Price||APA (deposit for provisioning, fuel, docking fees, etc)||Total||Note|
|14 day charter||48,000$ to 54,000$||9,600$ to 16,200$||57,600$ to 70,200$||Discounts outside the main season are common.|
|7 day charter||24,000$ to 27,000$||4,800$ to 8,100$||28,800$ to 35,100$||Standard charter rate, base for all calculations.|
|3 day charter||12,000$ to 13,500$||2,400$ to 4,050$||14,400$ to 17,550$||The usual formula is the 7 day charter rate divided by 6, times the number of days (3). Boat policy might differ. 24,000$ / 6 * 3 days = 12,000$|
All prices are generated by a calculator and serve as a guide for new charterers. Any additional information of the Price Details section has priority over above. Availability is always subject to confirmation. Gratuity not included for it's discretionary character, usually 5%-25% of the Base Price.
1. All cabins are equipped with their own music player system capable of playing music CDs and local radio stations.
2. Saloon + Dining area as well as the exterior dining area is equipped with an Entertainment system that can play music directly from a CD, radio station of even connect your smartphone through Auxiliary cable (headphones plug). This entertainment system has the power to play the music either only in the interior or only in the exterior or even both exterior and interior dining areas at the same time.
3. On the exterior aft deck of the yacht there are very large speakers (1km range) where you can play again your own music through the AUX cable, place a CD or even the radio with the additional use of a high tech DJ console.Bluetooth portable speaker BOSE.
4. As for the WIFI You can have access and enjoy a high speed mobile internet in all areas of the Yacht, choosing between 2 different Wi-Fi Networks depending on the location.
5. In addition, the entertainment system is provided with a 32” TV accompanied by a Playstation 3 with multiple gaming options (NBA, FIFA etc), a hard disk with plenty of movies for all taste (childrens movies as well) and a large range of music CDs and DVDs to enjoy on board.
Captain: Nikolaos Chatzinakis
CAPTAIN - Nikolaos Chatzinakis
Captain Nikos is an exceptionally capable and experienced Captain with sea service of more than twenty years. Born in Athens, he is a Merchant Marine Academy graduate with a Class A’ Captain’s license for unlimited size of vessels. Before joining the motor sailing sector, he worked as Captain in Care-Sized Bulk Carriers, Hydrofoil and Catamaran Passenger Vessels. He is member of Vouliagmeni Nautical Club which is the most famous sailing club in Athens (founded in 1937). He is a smart and pleasant person who puts all his efforts to satisfy the guests. He has extensive knowledge of the Greek Mediterranean coastlines. His talent in creating the ideal itineraries to suit every guest expectation, ensure the most unforgettable holidays on board.
CHEF – Nicolas Zazaris
Nicolas is Greek-American, born in 1967. He holds a Chef’s diploma and he started his career as a chef in 1991. Since then he has worked in well-known hotels, restaurants and private & charter yachts such as M/Y Ionian Princess, M/V Turama, M/Y African Queen, M/V Moonlight II and M/Y Alexandra. Nicolas strives to tantalize with healthy and tasty modern takes on traditional Greek and Mediterranean cuisines, and is happy to cater to all your gastronomic requirements. He has a passion on creating food experience for the guests. Nicolas speaks fluent English and Greek and conversational Italian and Spanish.
STEWARDESS– Suzana Janovic
Suzana was born in 1988 in Montenegro. She is a graduate of Tourism & Hospitality School of Montenegro and work in yachting always been a dream for her.
Shee entered the yachting industry in 2014 and since then has offered her services on M/Y Prima, M/Y Quinta Essentia , M/Y Voice of the wild among others. Suzana is focused and organized and she has a natural flare for communication. She is a positive person always available and willing to help. Her skills include bartending, silver service and wine service and she caters for all guests needs with professionalism and a big smile. Suzana speaks English.
ABLE SEAMAN – Lilian Maritoi
Lilian was born in 1979; he loves the sea and holds a speedboat license. He joined Wind of Change in 2015 and he has all the necessary certificates as an able seaman. Lilian is always active and full of energy to motivate guests in all sea activities. He hopes to make your stay unique and is always on hand with a smile. He speaks English, Greek and Russian. His hobbies are fishing, scuba diving, water sports and cinema.